Adblock breaks this site

Buying for 20$ worth of Millions

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by polsenols, Mar 11, 2011.

  1. polsenols

    polsenols Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2011
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying for 20$ worth of Millions

    Best offer wins.

    You go first or we use a trusted person to help transfer.
     
  2. qpwoeiruty

    qpwoeiruty Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2008
    Posts:
    1,839
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying for 20$ worth of Millions

    20mil is what I offer.
     
  3. Orthadox

    Orthadox Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2011
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying for 20$ worth of Millions

    I'll do it for 27.5M, although I don't go first.
     
  4. polsenols

    polsenols Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2011
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying for 20$ worth of Millions

    So I guess we'll use an OMM, whatever that is :p

    I just joined the site, so I'm pretty new with everything.
     
  5. Dungpham

    Dungpham Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2010
    Posts:
    238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying for 20$ worth of Millions

    will you go first to me ? will sell you 20m if u are interested add me : [email protected]
     
  6. polsenols

    polsenols Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2011
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying for 20$ worth of Millions

    As I said, I wont go first since it's real money we're talking about here.
     
  7. Painted Rain

    Painted Rain Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,113
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying for 20$ worth of Millions

    I'll sell you 20$ worth. Add me if you're interested.
     
< Buying 2m for $1.95 -- PAYPAL | Dont waste money, make mills urself! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site