Adblock breaks this site

Buying cash VIA ONEBIP if possible

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by iMercher, Aug 4, 2011.

  1. iMercher

    iMercher Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2011
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying cash VIA ONEBIP if possible

    Guys,I dont have paypal,and recently I want to buy alot of cash in rs using paybyphone company called ONEBIP or any other company that uses paybyphone,
    If anyone is selling cash using that way please do post as I will go first and buy alot of cash over 500mil,
    We will use MM and I will pay fees and if your MM urself or trusted member I will go first.

    Thank you
     
  2. smsexchange

    smsexchange Member

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2011
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying cash VIA ONEBIP if possible

< Buying 260M 0.5USD/M GOT OMM RDY | {$200 Donor}buying 500m .50-.60 per m{100+vouches}didnt count >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site