Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Hellz Shellz, Apr 14, 2011.

Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 14, 2011 at 10:30 PM
  2. Hellz Shellz
    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,715
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hellz Shellz I don't want easy
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    I will add ANYONE one MSN through a PM that I think has a good deal.

    Please don't offer anything over .70/M, because I can get that gaurenteed.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 14, 2011 at 11:04 PM
  4. mis staked
    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mis staked Active Member
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    Ill sell you 30m for 22$ :)
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 14, 2011 at 11:26 PM
  6. Hellz Shellz
    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,715
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hellz Shellz I don't want easy
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    that's MORE than 70c/m....
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 16, 2011 at 1:11 AM
  8. Hellz Shellz
    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,715
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hellz Shellz I don't want easy
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    bumpin fists
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 16, 2011 at 1:23 AM
  10. mis staked
    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mis staked Active Member
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    Lol its 2cents over.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 16, 2011 at 1:24 AM
  12. mis staked
    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mis staked Active Member
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    btw. read that again.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Apr 16, 2011 at 11:06 AM
  14. Wontonz
    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2010
    Posts:
    246
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10

    Wontonz Active Member

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    Ill sell you 62mil for $40? Lol you'll have $20 left over!

    Add me on MSN if interested: [email protected]
     
  15. Unread #8 - Apr 16, 2011 at 11:25 AM
  16. onethousand
    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2010
    Posts:
    265
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    onethousand Forum Addict

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

  17. Unread #9 - Apr 17, 2011 at 2:26 AM
  18. Hellz Shellz
    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,715
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hellz Shellz I don't want easy
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    Added.
    Bump as welll
     
  19. Unread #10 - Apr 18, 2011 at 2:06 AM
  20. Hellz Shellz
    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,715
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hellz Shellz I don't want easy
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    hasnt been online, PM me if you have a 65c/m offer or better.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Apr 18, 2011 at 2:09 AM
  22. PhotonHeliuM
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2011
    Posts:
    458
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PhotonHeliuM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    Dude you said " Please do not offer anything under .70c/m"

    Meaning anything about above it you will accept ? I guess you type it wrong.
    Should be "Please do not offer anything above .70c/m"
     
  23. Unread #12 - Apr 18, 2011 at 2:15 AM
  24. Grrr
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    1,100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Grrr Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    I can sell you 62M for $43

    Add me msn if you are interested.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Apr 18, 2011 at 2:17 AM
  26. yuu sae garden
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    yuu sae garden Newcomer

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

  27. Unread #14 - Apr 18, 2011 at 8:29 AM
  28. Hellz Shellz
    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,715
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hellz Shellz I don't want easy
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    Yeah that's what I meant then, thanks for pointing it out.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Apr 18, 2011 at 8:35 AM
  30. PhotonHeliuM
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2011
    Posts:
    458
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PhotonHeliuM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    Sure no problem mate.
     
  31. Unread #16 - Apr 18, 2011 at 8:39 AM
  32. Zezecha
    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Zezecha Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    You sir ARE a cheap ass motherfucker... Juuussss sayyyiiiinn.
    Ill sell you 73M for $65?
     
  33. Unread #17 - Apr 18, 2011 at 9:01 AM
  34. bruther
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2008
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12

    bruther Active Member

    Buying as MUCH RSGP as I can for $60, post here the amount you can give me.

    I'm selling 0.6$/M via moneybookers, add me if interested, I only accept moneybookers
     
< Buying 100-200m, Verified PP, 2008 member. | Buying 20M PP, Quick. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site