Adblock breaks this site

Buying Up To 1B RSGP

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by xGodZzZ, Aug 10, 2011.

  1. xGodZzZ

    xGodZzZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP

    Hey, I am buying up to 1B RSGP. I got $1,000 for my birthday last week, and I decided, half will go to RSGP, and the other half I'ma just give to my parents.

    Bought:
    325m. Looking for more!

    Price I will pay:
    Depends on amount. Anywhere between .4 - .5 per M.

    I can pay via Paypal. If you want playerauctions, be warned, you will be getting less then what I'm paying for due to the fees it has.

    UPDATE: I can now pay via WU. Must have 400m+

    Form:
    Amount of RSGP:
    MSN:

    My MSN: [email protected]

    Please do not add me and ask me to go first. I have a fair amount of vouches (link in siggy), and I will not go first to someone with no vouches. OMM can be used, but you will be paying the fees.
     
  2. Fry

    Fry Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2011
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP

  3. xGodZzZ

    xGodZzZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP

    Talking to you on MSN now. hopefully all goes well.
     
  4. hold alt f4

    hold alt f4 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP

    please pm me your price for 1b via PA thanks
     
  5. Fry

    Fry Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2011
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP

    First ever trade on Sythe, 100% legit, and fast!

    Sold 250m for $110. Went first, paid him half then when the money cleared, paid the other half.

    Always using xGodZzZ :D
     
  6. xGodZzZ

    xGodZzZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP


    vouch for fry. sold me 250m. he went first. good, and easy
     
  7. Run3pur34eva

    Run3pur34eva Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2011
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP

    I will sell you 50m, feel free to add my msn for a reasonable price of $15? :) [email protected] :D
     
  8. xGodZzZ

    xGodZzZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP

    Added you.
     
  9. xGodZzZ

    xGodZzZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP

    Bump. Run3pur34eva never contacted me.

    Updated prices
     
  10. xGodZzZ

    xGodZzZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP

    Looking for ~750m more! Bump
     
  11. xGodZzZ

    xGodZzZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP

    Bump. Plus, I can now pay via WU. Must have 400m+
     
  12. xGodZzZ

    xGodZzZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Up To 1B RSGP

    Bump! I'm back to buying some more gold!
     
< buying 20M for $10 via Paypal | buying 64m .6 paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site