(B) 250-300m (Interact E-transfer/Cards)

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by Wickster, May 28, 2015.

(B) 250-300m (Interact E-transfer/Cards)
  1. Unread #1 - May 28, 2015 at 2:36 PM
  2. Wickster
    Joined:
    May 21, 2015
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wickster Newcomer

    (B) 250-300m (Interact E-transfer/Cards)

    I am wanting to buy 250 - 300m OSRS gold for 2.00 - 2.08 per mill. Ideally looking for a trusted and verified Canadian seller for the use of an Interact E-Transfer, or I can supply cards of many sorts from Xbox, Runescape, PS3, Visa giftcard, Mastercard giftcard, etc...

    I will be going first to trusted individuals with plenty of vouches, who have donated, who are verified, and who I deem trust worthy. Otherwise you're going first or you get a verified middle man at your expense.

    Message me to discuss details or post your offer below.

    Thank you for your time.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 28, 2015 at 2:46 PM
  4. Probemas
    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Posts:
    73,937
    Referrals:
    39
    Sythe Gold:
    30,878
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    351248900268621824
    Discord Username:
    probemas
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2018 Rupee RsProd Spyro Pokémon Trainer Gohan has AIDS (2)

    Probemas No Problemas with Probemas
    $300 USD Donor New

    (B) 250-300m (Interact E-transfer/Cards)

    Is it 2.00 - 2.08 USD per mill? If yes, visit our live chat @ www.Probemas.com
     
< Buying 200m (Skrill, Paypal, BTC) ASAP | Buying 20M 07 2$/M >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site