looking to buy up to 300m

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by omnicloud, Jun 13, 2012.

looking to buy up to 300m
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 13, 2012 at 1:35 AM
  2. omnicloud
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    omnicloud Active Member
    Banned

    looking to buy up to 300m

    well my staking habbit has bankrupted me so I need to buy some more gp will buy almost any amount up to 300m I am paying .65

    I will only go first if you have several high quality vouches
    I will use a OMM and only a OMM and I will split the fee's 50\50

    Payment methods:
    Paypal
    LR
    I can also buy a Moneypack card if needed.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM
  4. omnicloud
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    omnicloud Active Member
    Banned

    looking to buy up to 300m

    no one is selling?
     
< Buying 200m RSGP $0.65 2007 User | Paypal - $10 worth of RSGP. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site