Adblock breaks this site

[WTB]ALL 07 GOLD[BTC|PAYPAL|WESTERN UNION]

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by Ownageplockz, Sep 24, 2017.

  1. Ownageplockz

    Ownageplockz Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2016
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    127
    [WTB]ALL 07 GOLD[BTC|PAYPAL|WESTERN UNION]

    Current Rates
    Bitcoin: 1M = .85c
    Paypal: 1M = .88c
    Western Union = .80c
    PM OR SKYPE TO SELL


    Hello Everyone,
    I'm extremely excited to become more active in the community

    and start a gold exchange OP. I have been around here for a while
    now and have the goal of being a top vendor on this site. I have past
    experience in selling/buying bitcoin and see the similarities.


    Skype: live:biggyhf
    ***ALWAYS REQUEST A PM BEFORE DEALING ON SKYPE; I WILL SEND A SCREENSHOT OF THE CONVERSATION***

    ​
     
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  2. Ownageplockz

    Ownageplockz Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2016
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    127
    [WTB]ALL 07 GOLD[BTC|PAYPAL|WESTERN UNION]

    I'm online and ready to trade.
     
< BUYING 200M 07 [1.02$ BTC/1M] | Buying 200m OSRS | $1,1 / 1m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site