Selling Runique gold/items

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by dhmu, May 22, 2016.

Selling Runique gold/items
  1. Unread #1 - May 22, 2016 at 1:33 PM
  2. dhmu
    Joined:
    May 22, 2016
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    dhmu Member

    Selling Runique gold/items

    I have 20b+ items in runique, 5b gold currently


    I am looking to swap for OSRS gold, if anybody is interested please post and then we will discuss how much the conversion rate will be etc, I would love to sell the whole stock to a trusted member. I've never done a middle man deal we could try that if you are not trusted.

    I could sell items as GP and GP itself. Thanks!
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 22, 2016 at 1:42 PM
  4. Faraday
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3

    Faraday Newcomer

    Selling Runique gold/items

    Pm me your skype please.
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 22, 2016 at 1:48 PM
  6. Pikachu
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2016
    Posts:
    89,371
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    39,369
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1053278217252900944
    Discord Username:
    abm_8
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary March Madness May the 4th Be With You Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary Poképedia

    Pikachu Legend
    A Broken Man Donor Global Moderator Bond Holder

    Selling Runique gold/items

    Add my skype A-Broke.
     
< Buying 200k os scape | Buying runqiue gp >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site