[25$ Donator] Selling THE BEST FIFA 18 Money Making Methods - All Consoles

Discussion in 'FIFA Market' started by Rohac, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Oct 12, 2017 at 5:58 PM
  2. Rohac
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Rohac Forum Addict

Hello,

I'm here to sell all my knowledge on Fifa 18 market. What does this mean? Basicly i know a lot of how the Fifa 18 market works and i probably know every method on making coins for Ultimate Team.

Now you're probably thinking, "f*** this guy, i'll just watch some Youtube videos.". Ye you're right, you can watch Youtube videos, where they will tell you to go "snipe" all the Gold Barcelona players. What's the problem? Firstly you probably don't even know what snipe is, secondly you're doing the filter everyone else on those 300k views are doing. In my opinion that's a waste of time. You will be doing 10k-30k hour max when you could be doing between 50-200k.

What's in my offer then?

1. What is sniping and how it works, every trick and tip (also how not to get temporarily banned, cuz yes you can get temporarily banned).
    2. How to create your own sniping filters bases on new game features/market changes.
    3. What is bidding and how it works, every trick and tip (although this method isn't as profitable in my opinion).
    4. A new method invented by me that at least i haven't seen until this moment. Works as a kind of market manipulation.
    5. Learn everything else important about the market, including everything to know about investing.

There are 3 packages: (Accepting Paypal and RS3 or OSRS)

1st: Topic 1 and 2 = 10$
    2nd: Topic 1/2/3/4 = 15$
    3rd: All the Topics = 20$

My Skype: jamorim96

Been taking a maximum of 30 minutes a day doing coins, this is what i have so far, sorry for the quality :) (no money wasted on fifa points!):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
< FUT basics: Chemistry, cards, and special editions | Buying 200k Fifa 18 coins >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site