Adblock breaks this site

[FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by DesuJosh, Dec 30, 2010.

  1. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    Hello everyone. To gain some more trust around here, I will be offering FREE VPS botting time to anyone who posts on this thread. I will be botting one person per night for around 10 hours or whatever you prefer.

    Bots I Will Use
    • May use one of the default Powerbot scripts
    • You have the option to use paid bots, but you must provide the auth code for it

    Rules

    • Vouch is appreciated
    • Must agree to my ToS
    • I will be doing 1 account per night

    Terms of Service
    Code:
    I am not held responsible if your account is banned during or after your order. Since this is a free service, I may or may not do your order if you dont vouch. I will bot for the select amount of time you like, but may go 30min-hour longer if I am asleep at the time
    Order Form
    Code:
    Hours Wanted:
    Agree to ToS:
    Will you vouch:
    MSN/Contact Method:
     
  2. Dark marvin1

    Dark marvin1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2010
    Posts:
    573
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    You are not aloud to do services for vouches, You might want to change your tos
     
  3. Flight

    Flight Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2010
    Posts:
    2,152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    What VPS are you using?
     
  4. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    Just a simple Linux VPS. It runs 1 RSBot and up to 2 Rsbots.net.
     
  5. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    Changed my thread/tos.
     
  6. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    Bump - Please order soon if you would like me to do it today before bed.
     
  7. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    Not a single person wants free botting? o_O
     
  8. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    I'll be botting anyone for free today, post a order form and I'll get to it!
     
  9. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    I can't believe absolutely no one wants free botting? This is insanity!
     
  10. jizzownya

    jizzownya Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2008
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    No one is going to trust their account to someone who registered this month.
     
  11. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    I am a long time member of Powerbot, I only joined this site because it is more trade oriented.

    If you have nothing good to say, please don't say it.
     
  12. EvolvedBlitz

    EvolvedBlitz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2010
    Posts:
    248
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    Vouch thread link?
     
  13. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    I don't have one, but I'll make one now :)
     
  14. Fluf-E

    Fluf-E Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2010
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    Hours Wanted: as many as ull give me
    Agree to ToS:yes
    Will you vouch:yes
    MSN/Contact Method: pm me on here
     
  15. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!


    Going to send you a PM now.
     
  16. VenomOS

    VenomOS Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    352
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    He wasn't flaming and neither am I but he's just telling you why the lack of orders, I would recommend either joining another free service or purchasing some things for more vouches then trying again.

    This isn't flaming & if you don't like what I've said then it's a free bump.
     
  17. _The_Middle_Man_

    _The_Middle_Man_ Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    i would LOVE a VPS
     
  18. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    I'm not giving you a VPS, I will bot for you on MY VPS.
     
  19. DesuJosh

    DesuJosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    I never stated he was flaming. And I think I would already understand the lack of orders without some random guy stating it out to me.

    Every free service is the same, regardless of which service I'm in. I'm just as trustworthy here as I am somewhere else.
     
  20. thomasswallen

    thomasswallen Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2009
    Posts:
    883
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [FREE] VPS Botting Time - Let the VPS level you up!

    Wait, I'm confused, does this guy have auths?
     
< [hunter][Soulwars][combat][fletching][crabbing] Skilling Services :::CHEAP::: | buying 200 -300 zeals. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site