Trading tribot account[$25 of scripts] for a month membership

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by bradtheman, Oct 2, 2014.

Trading tribot account[$25 of scripts] for a month membership
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 2, 2014 at 3:14 PM
  2. bradtheman
    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2012
    Posts:
    163
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bradtheman Active Member
    Banned

    Trading tribot account[$25 of scripts] for a month membership

    Hello I am trying to trade my Tribot account for a month of membership. Account comes with ($15) Ultimate GDK (green drags) and ($10) tri-yak fighter. I am starting a fresh pure account, so I no longer have any use for these. :D please pm me asap, willing to go first if trusted, you can change the account information to your liking before you give me the membership. Thanks!
     
< need to buy 5 bonds | buying 2 bonds asap! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site