Adblock breaks this site

[DONATOR] Buying 600m RSGP! [07]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by henghuishen, Jan 26, 2013.

  1. henghuishen

    henghuishen Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    996
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Buying 600m RSGP! [07]

    Hey guys looking to purchase 600m RSGP, can purchase anywhere from 50m +

    Will be using method's of paypal at a rate of .33

    Add my skype if you are willing to sell me 600m GP looking foward to trading with you! :)

    Skype: Henghusythe
     
  2. tgnDean

    tgnDean Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2012
    Posts:
    437
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Buying 600m RSGP! [07]

    I've added you on Skype, I've got over 250M I can sell you
     
  3. ShadowPro

    ShadowPro Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Buying 600m RSGP! [07]

    this person just scammed me 15m

    Like wtf kinda website is this Bull shit here i guess
     
  4. tgnDean

    tgnDean Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2012
    Posts:
    437
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Buying 600m RSGP! [07]

    I have an open report on this user now, should be dealt with soon
     
  5. xDePloY

    xDePloY Bazinga!

    Joined:
    May 4, 2012
    Posts:
    924
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    [DONATOR] Buying 600m RSGP! [07]

    Read the scam report section.... already posted that he was possibly hacked before u even traded him.
     
< Buying 20m | Buying 1b rsgp [Via Wu] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site