Adblock breaks this site

[rsgp/paypal] Xbox live account [rsgp/paypal]

Discussion in 'Xbox Live and Currency' started by salmagundi, Oct 26, 2011.

  1. salmagundi

    salmagundi Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2009
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp/paypal] Xbox live account [rsgp/paypal]

    I'm selling my xbox live account. I'm going to be getting a jtag soon so I won't have a need for it. I'm looking for around 60-100m, considering that I have a few 'full' games on it that are good. Please make sure that your offer is REASONABLE before posting. I invested a good deal of money into this account.

    EDIT: There's nothing special about the account as i am a casual gamer.

    A/W: 200m

    Full games list:
    [​IMG]

    Addons list:
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Tommy-Lee

    Tommy-Lee Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2011
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp/paypal] Xbox live account [rsgp/paypal]

    pm me? :)
     
  3. salmagundi

    salmagundi Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2009
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp/paypal] Xbox live account [rsgp/paypal]

    pmed you :D
     
  4. salmagundi

    salmagundi Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2009
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp/paypal] Xbox live account [rsgp/paypal]

    bump! still for sale
     
  5. salmagundi

    salmagundi Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2009
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp/paypal] Xbox live account [rsgp/paypal]

    Bump! still for sale :)
     
< 1 x 3 Month XBL Gold [europe] | Buying 1600 MSP W/ RSGP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site