Adblock breaks this site

Buying 3B RSGP for 1500 USD ASAP [WU]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by GodsGeneral, May 23, 2012.

  1. GodsGeneral

    GodsGeneral Akatsuki Leader
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 10, 2012
    Posts:
    240
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 3B RSGP for 1500 USD ASAP [WU]

    Hey guys, I'm going to buy 3B RSGP preferably all at once using WU. Please hurry with the responses because I need to do it before Western Union kiosks close!

    Thanks
     
  2. Thepepsiway

    Thepepsiway Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2009
    Posts:
    886
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 3B RSGP for 1500 USD ASAP [WU]

    Can sell for 0.59/M through WU. Pm me if interested.
     
  3. GodsGeneral

    GodsGeneral Akatsuki Leader
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 10, 2012
    Posts:
    240
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 3B RSGP for 1500 USD ASAP [WU]

    No thank you, but thanks for the response. :)
     
  4. Xvallugx1

    Xvallugx1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2007
    Posts:
    459
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 3B RSGP for 1500 USD ASAP [WU]

    Can sell 600M via WU.
    0.55/M and you pay fees.
     
  5. GodsGeneral

    GodsGeneral Akatsuki Leader
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 10, 2012
    Posts:
    240
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 3B RSGP for 1500 USD ASAP [WU]

    No thank you, I need all 3B in one lump sum, I don't want to make a bunch of trips to the agent. :)
     
< Buying 150-175mill RSGP 0.55m/mill | Buying 3M RSGP [Verified PP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site