[USD/OSRS] Selling Several Old RS3 Accs (Skillers/Pures/Mains)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Bobzy1, Jan 12, 2017.

[USD/OSRS] Selling Several Old RS3 Accs (Skillers/Pures/Mains)
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 12, 2017 at 6:44 AM
  2. Bobzy1
    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2016
    Posts:
    182
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    184

    Bobzy1 Active Member
    Banned

    [USD/OSRS] Selling Several Old RS3 Accs (Skillers/Pures/Mains)

    I have been playing runescape on and off for around 12 - 13 years and these are the many accounts I have made over the years, all of them are 5 - 10 year veterans most being 10. I'm not sure if that makes them anymore valuable I'm sure it used to. Anyway here are the accounts looking for offers.

    Skiller: (5 year veteran)

    Stats:

    [​IMG]

    Bans:

    [​IMG]

    Main: (10 year + veteran/Easter Ring)

    Login: [​IMG]

    Stats/cape:

    [​IMG]

    Pure/Skiller: (5 year veteran near 10)

    stats:

    [​IMG]

    Tank/Ranged: (10 year veteran)

    login:

    [​IMG]

    stats:

    [​IMG]

    Miner/Main: (10 year veteran)

    [​IMG]

    Pure Ranger: (5 year over 1 year from 10 veteran)

    Cape:

    [​IMG]

    Stats:

    [​IMG]

    Failed Pure/Skiller: (10 year veteran)

    login:

    [​IMG]

    Stats:

    [​IMG]


    2 more to be uploaded as I say I'm not sure what these are worth if anything but they are no use to me now so would like some offers.
     
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 25, 2017 at 8:20 PM
  4. Norse PB
    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    79

    Norse PB Member

    [USD/OSRS] Selling Several Old RS3 Accs (Skillers/Pures/Mains)

    PM'd
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 25, 2017 at 9:12 PM
  6. BONZAGOLD
    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2017
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    98

    BONZAGOLD Member

    [USD/OSRS] Selling Several Old RS3 Accs (Skillers/Pures/Mains)

    Skyped
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 29, 2017 at 9:54 PM
  8. PerfectionZero
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2016
    Posts:
    180
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    68

    PerfectionZero Active Member

    [USD/OSRS] Selling Several Old RS3 Accs (Skillers/Pures/Mains)

    pm'd
     
< Buying 15 year vet | Selling 7 year+ accounts / username logins >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site