Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by WeDoWhtWeLikeNLikeWhtWeDo, Sep 23, 2007.

Need a TRUSTED firecaper.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 23, 2007 at 12:32 PM
  2. WeDoWhtWeLikeNLikeWhtWeDo
    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2007
    Posts:
    597
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    WeDoWhtWeLikeNLikeWhtWeDo Forum Addict

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

    I need a trusted Firecaper. I let a guy named "I MM I" do it and he cleaned me out, so I lost like 4M there.

    I want someone with vouches for getting Fire Capes.

    I want an Official MM.

    I want someone TRUSTED!

    If you qualify, post here.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 23, 2007 at 12:43 PM
  4. tank4102
    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tank4102 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

  5. Unread #3 - Sep 23, 2007 at 12:44 PM
  6. range4lyfe
    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2007
    Posts:
    453
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range4lyfe Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

    ive done 6 fire capes before, all i ask you to supply is bolts bow and pots ill cover guthans
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 23, 2007 at 12:46 PM
  8. WeDoWhtWeLikeNLikeWhtWeDo
    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2007
    Posts:
    597
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    WeDoWhtWeLikeNLikeWhtWeDo Forum Addict

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

    Range4lyfe, go on AIM.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 23, 2007 at 12:50 PM
  10. range4lyfe
    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2007
    Posts:
    453
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range4lyfe Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

    add lilskittle3247
     
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 23, 2007 at 12:52 PM
  12. bigmacdood
    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2007
    Posts:
    605
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bigmacdood Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

    wut did i tell u bro.. some1 wud scam u
     
  13. Unread #7 - Sep 23, 2007 at 1:10 PM
  14. R S G 0 D
    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    237
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    R S G 0 D Active Member

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

    I'll do it, if you want. We will need to negotiate the price, depending on the accounts Stats.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Sep 23, 2007 at 3:09 PM
  16. wow own u
    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2007
    Posts:
    401
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    wow own u Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

    ill do it im trusted of course if u still need add me on msn
     
  17. Unread #9 - Sep 23, 2007 at 4:59 PM
  18. fatass1
    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2005
    Posts:
    177
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    fatass1 Active Member

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

    use kabal he seems legit
     
  19. Unread #10 - Sep 23, 2007 at 5:16 PM
  20. i_terminator
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    376
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    i_terminator Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

    i can do it, i'll supply all.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Sep 23, 2007 at 7:03 PM
  22. S U P E R
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Posts:
    289
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    S U P E R Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

    i can fire cape for u
     
  23. Unread #12 - Sep 23, 2007 at 7:40 PM
  24. h1981
    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Posts:
    197
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    h1981 Active Member
    Banned

    Need a TRUSTED firecaper.

    Kebal is the best firecaper..
     
< buying 12mil $2.80/mil PayPal Only | alex' didn't pay the whole price >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site