Adblock breaks this site

Buying 10M RS gold 2$ Each paypal.

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by X-I-Ozzy-I-X, May 29, 2009.

  1. X-I-Ozzy-I-X

    X-I-Ozzy-I-X Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2008
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 10M RS gold 2$ Each paypal.

    I DO NOT GO FIRST, DON'T EVEN TRY.

    We can use MM you pay the fee's or we can do this my way.
    You put 50% of the gold on my pure, I pay half.
    Then you put the rest on the account, and Ill pay the other half.
    This is not a big sum of money, so Why the hell would I scam?

    MUST HAVE:
    Your own method!
    10M (obviously)

    Post here if you are selling any and you have your own method.
     
  2. DarkSage1212

    DarkSage1212 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 27, 2009
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 10M RS gold 2$ Each paypal.

    added you...I dont got 10M i got 4M but im saving up but hopefully you can buy some of my stock now and rest later from me or somebody else :)

    VOUCH FOR X-I-Ozzy-I-X (SOLD HIM 2 PINS) that is 2 months $12.99
     
< Buy Rs Gold | -=+PAYPAL+=- Buying 35m -=+PAYPAL+=- >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site