Adblock breaks this site

Buying 100m [PP]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by D--u--k--3, Mar 6, 2012.

  1. D--u--k--3

    D--u--k--3 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2007
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m [PP]

    I'm buying 100m through paypal.
    I'm not going first unless I consider you are deemed trustworthy.

    There is a link to my vouches in my signature.

    Post your offer and msn here.

    Thanks.
     
  2. BizWiz

    BizWiz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2012
    Posts:
    191
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m [PP]

    I'll do 100M, $73. Only sell via Player Auctions tho.
     
  3. iFail247

    iFail247 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2012
    Posts:
    631
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m [PP]

    I can sell you 10M for $7.50. Send me a PM.
     
  4. D--u--k--3

    D--u--k--3 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2007
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m [PP]

    BizWiz: Sorry, I can only pay with paypal (PA doesn't give me the paypal option).
    iFail247: Im looking to buy all at once.

    Thank you anyway for your offers.
     
< Buying 10m moneybookers | Buying up to 500m 0.60 - 0.65/m! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site