[25+ vouches/10b+ dealt with]Buying BULK gold[PP/WU/MB]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by klutcha_v2, Oct 21, 2011.

[25+ vouches/10b+ dealt with]Buying BULK gold[PP/WU/MB]
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 21, 2011 at 7:49 AM
  2. klutcha_v2
    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2010
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    klutcha_v2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [25+ vouches/10b+ dealt with]Buying BULK gold[PP/WU/MB]

    Hey my name is klutcha_v2(yusuf) and I am going to be opening a gp shop and wish to get stocked before that. I am buying all bulk gp for good prices.

    I will not go first, only to mods/omm's etc. You will either go first or we use OMM.

    Prices: 100-499m: .4/m
    500m-999m: .42/m
    1b+ .44/m


    You're probably asking why do I buy at such a high price? because I use the gp I buy to stake or flip/merch in-game and make a profit and resale.

    Use this order form when posting:

    Code:
    Amount selling:
    Payment method:
    You first or omm:
    MSN:
    My contact info: [email protected], always ask for a pm.
     
< BUying 10m 5.3 usd | Looking to buy 200m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site