Buying 300k for EOC

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by SL123, Mar 10, 2013.

Buying 300k for EOC
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 10, 2013 at 3:04 AM
  2. SL123
    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2013
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SL123 Active Member
    Banned

    Buying 300k for EOC

    As title says im buying 300k for 30M. Please post here, then add my msn [email protected]. Scammers please don't waste my time and dont expect me to go first if your a new comer, if I deem you trustworthy I will go first, or else we will used a trusted MM.

    Vouches below


     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 10, 2013 at 3:10 AM
  4. enderrange
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2009
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    enderrange Member
    Trade With Caution

    Buying 300k for EOC

    all your vouches is with you going first, why someone will go first to you lol
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 10, 2013 at 3:13 AM
  6. SL123
    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2013
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SL123 Active Member
    Banned

    Buying 300k for EOC

    Learn to read, no where in there did I say the other person must go first, i simply said I won't go first if your a newcomer, I'd rather use a trusted MM if i don't think your trustworthy, no need to flame.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 10, 2013 at 3:16 AM
  8. enderrange
    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2009
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    enderrange Member
    Trade With Caution

    Buying 300k for EOC

    i never flamed you
     
< Buying All 07 Gold [paypal, Au Bank Transfer] | Buying 10m $325 tonight. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site