Buying 10m 3.50 USD [paypal]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by duct, Jan 31, 2008.

Buying 10m 3.50 USD [paypal]
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 31, 2008 at 9:40 PM
  2. duct
    Referrals:
    0

    duct Guest

    Buying 10m 3.50 USD [paypal]

    Title says it all, but in case you forgot Buying 10m 3.50 USD [paypal], even though I am new to sythe, i am not new to RWT. I will only trust, "trusted", members, and if I am in the least bit suspicious I want a MM, or I will just block you. Thats enough of that delicious run on sentence, you can contact me either on here or MSN [email protected]. I am looking to get this done ASAP, and everything goes along alot smoother without silly noobcake scammers, thanks again -duct-
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 1, 2008 at 9:14 AM
  4. DevilDriver23
    Referrals:
    0

    DevilDriver23 Guest

    Buying 10m 3.50 USD [paypal]

    i have 35m to sell
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 1, 2008 at 1:47 PM
  6. duct
    Referrals:
    0

    duct Guest

    Buying 10m 3.50 USD [paypal]

    Well message me on msn, and we will talk.
     
< ~ Transferring Service !!! ~ | selling steam account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site