Adblock breaks this site

Buying 16m oldschool gp! you go first!

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by P3rfectkill, Mar 28, 2014.

  1. P3rfectkill

    P3rfectkill Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2014
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 16m oldschool gp! you go first!

    I will not scam! I don't know how to prove it, but if we get a mm then its all fine!
     
  2. Gosuflash

    Gosuflash Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2014
    Posts:
    360
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 16m oldschool gp! you go first!

    just saying no one will take paypal lol
     
  3. P3rfectkill

    P3rfectkill Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2014
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 16m oldschool gp! you go first!

    why not? lol im from aus nothing much I can do about that :/
     
  4. cainiao

    cainiao Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2014
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 16m oldschool gp! you go first!

    pm :)
     
< Buying 15m oldschool GP for $50 paypal! we will use a MM | Buying 10m 07Gp 25$ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site