Adblock breaks this site

Buying 2 mill via paypal 2$/M.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by OMGiTZDERVIE, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. OMGiTZDERVIE

    OMGiTZDERVIE Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2007
    Posts:
    396
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 2 mill via paypal 2$/M.

    I know its cheap that i'm buying but that's all I got left =/ I only need 2mill! I'll go first if you're trusted, and if I don't think you're then I will get a trusted MM.​
     
  2. ZEZYOMA

    ZEZYOMA Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2007
    Posts:
    318
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 2 mill via paypal 2$/M.

    Whats your msn ;| u know who this is right?
     
  3. OMGiTZDERVIE

    OMGiTZDERVIE Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2007
    Posts:
    396
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 2 mill via paypal 2$/M.

    Yeah I got you on MSN.
     
< buying 10k cannon balls | Selling PBP Pins, 1m ea! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site