[Paypal/Med BH] Buying 5M - $4/M]]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Ibuygold, Oct 26, 2008.

[Paypal/Med BH] Buying 5M - $4/M]]
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 26, 2008 at 7:26 PM
  2. Ibuygold
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2007
    Posts:
    421
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ibuygold Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal/Med BH] Buying 5M - $4/M]]

    I'd say I'm reasonably trusted, but we can do either You go first, or we do step by step, like you bring in Saradomin Cloak+Legs which add up to 1M, and I pay $4, then you do again..etc..

    Or bring in 2 zamorak sets (l) or (sk), both around 2.5m. And I pay straight after first, and you do again with second, I pay for second.

    OR

    If your trusted, with buying/selling gold, we can reverse it, and I pay first, you die with zammy, I payagain, you die again.

    Pretty obvious I'm legit lol, why would I scam 10 dollars of mills, lol or 4 dollars. I'd proffer the 2 zammy sets way, faster, but if you 100% beleive im out to scam you can do the $4 way that takes 5 kills. Your choice. MM if you want also, your choice again - but your expense.

    lets get this done ;P

    Med BH P2P - Theres so little people there now we can wait till your my target to avoid risk for both of us.

    Cheers,

    Ibuygold
     
< Buying Sara Sets!! | buying 100m Right now >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site