Buying [EOC] GOLD for [2007] GOLD [FASTEST] [BEST RATES]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by QQ3, Apr 9, 2013.

Buying [EOC] GOLD for [2007] GOLD [FASTEST] [BEST RATES]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 9, 2013 at 1:39 AM
  2. QQ3
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2013
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    QQ3 Member

    Buying [EOC] GOLD for [2007] GOLD [FASTEST] [BEST RATES]

    [​IMG]
    Welcome to QQ3 2007 RuneScape shop!​


    Selling ratio: 32:1 (that's mean 32M EOC gold I will buy from you for 1M RuneScape 2007 gold!)
    Stock: 9,2M
    [​IMG]

    Sold - 24,5M GP yet.

    This business is legal one, Jagex Ltd allows to trade 2007 GP into EOC gp, I don't have the reason to hide my nickname.

    My contacts:
    RSN: QQ3 ( I'm off chatting often)
    Skype: Lukas12128



    The stock will be often updated!










    ​
     
< Buying 130m EOC | Buying 100m [EOC] PP/PA >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site