[BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by tommyjf1992, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:06 AM
  2. tommyjf1992
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tommyjf1992 Newcomer
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

    Yes- I'm new here. I joined entirely for the purpose of buying Runescape GP.
    In time I hope I do become relevant to alot of people on Sythe, and possibly build a name for myself.

    About me: I am 22, Currently attending online college courses majoring in physics. Everything else about me will be known in time as I progress through this community.
    ​




    Buying Runescape Gold 5B
    Price Per M: $1.25 (I think is fair)

    Currently Selling:
    Santa Hat, Red Phat


    My Payment Options:
    -paypal- (bank funded0
    -Western Union-
    -Possibly Echeck-


    Yes, I do realise I am new here. Hopefully I do get some trust gained as I will be one of the most legit down to earth people on here.

    Price Per M: $1.25 (I think is fair)
    ​

    Please Post:
    The Ammount Selling:
    Your MSN:


    Please Always Ask for A Pm on every Trade to stop confusion or problems that may arise.
    ​
    ​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:11 AM
  4. Turok
    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2007
    Posts:
    296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Turok Forum Addict
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

    Selling: 1.5B
    msg'd u msn
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:12 AM
  6. tommyjf1992
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tommyjf1992 Newcomer
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

    Okay, I have added you.

    -Edit: We had A Very good trade. Turok chose to go first on an 50/50 Trade. Feels like a good start.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:16 AM
  8. spicenoodles
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    spicenoodles Guru
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

  9. Unread #5 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:19 AM
  10. Turok
    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2007
    Posts:
    296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Turok Forum Addict
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

    Vouch 4 tommy. Sold em' 1.5B 50/50 trade i wnt first. Ill use agian in future
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:20 AM
  12. tommyjf1992
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tommyjf1992 Newcomer
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

    Spice: May we use a middleman?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:21 AM
  14. spicenoodles
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    spicenoodles Guru
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

    OMM only/ Claim-->Cancel--> you PAY ALL FEES
     
  15. Unread #8 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:25 AM
  16. tommyjf1992
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tommyjf1992 Newcomer
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

    Spice: If we cannot split the fee's I cannot trade with you. I will be more than happy to split cost. Please be fair
     
  17. Unread #9 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:27 AM
  18. Tuesday420
    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tuesday420 Newcomer
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

  19. Unread #10 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM
  20. tommyjf1992
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tommyjf1992 Newcomer
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

    Tuesday: I am talking to you on MSN.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:47 AM
  22. Tuesday420
    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tuesday420 Newcomer
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

    Vouching for Tommy. Took awhile too talk it through finially I chose to go first. Sold him $450.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Feb 16, 2011 at 11:49 AM
  24. tommyjf1992
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tommyjf1992 Newcomer
    Banned

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

    Thank you.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Feb 16, 2011 at 12:27 PM
  26. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    [BUY] Runescape Gold $1.25 P/M

    Goodbye vader/scammer
     
< [Laminin] buying 50-100mill | Buying 100m, $1.50/m, verified paypal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site