selling 14.1k Yew longbows 690ea

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 Item Exchange' started by Robert72, Apr 13, 2013.

selling 14.1k Yew longbows 690ea
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 13, 2013 at 6:06 PM
  2. Robert72
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Robert72 Newcomer

    selling 14.1k Yew longbows 690ea

    In Game Name Is Itzrobby
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 13, 2013 at 6:07 PM
  4. Joay1
    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2013
    Posts:
    372
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Joay1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    selling 14.1k Yew longbows 690ea

    I can offer you $45 via Paypal (verified).
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 14, 2013 at 2:24 AM
  6. PantherzGP
    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2013
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    PantherzGP Member

    selling 14.1k Yew longbows 690ea

    Are you only looking for RSGP? I can pay paypal for them.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 14, 2013 at 1:04 PM
  8. Thepker3
    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2010
    Posts:
    731
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Thepker3 Apprentice

    selling 14.1k Yew longbows 690ea

    I will buy all @650-670 ea let me know if interested
     
< Buying 100 purple sweets | Selling 200k Flax >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site