Adblock breaks this site

[PP]Buying 1 Billion RSGP - Bulk 1$ per Less amounts 0.9$ per.

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by jimmyb, Feb 3, 2011.

  1. jimmyb

    jimmyb Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 31, 2007
    Posts:
    386
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP]Buying 1 Billion RSGP - Bulk 1$ per Less amounts 0.9$ per.

    OK so i'm looking to buy about 1 billion RSGP.
    I'm looking to buy in large bulks - hence why i'm prepared to pay $1 per mil if it's a large amount and 0.9$ for smaller amounts.
    I've been a member for years on here now and won't go first unless you are a lot more trusted than myself, and I will judge who is :)

    I can only pay by verified paypal at the moment - getting other payment methods right now.
    If you want to sell me some please leave your msn name here and how much you will sell -
    Many Thanks!
     
  2. Frutis

    Frutis Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2010
    Posts:
    892
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP]Buying 1 Billion RSGP - Bulk 1$ per Less amounts 0.9$ per.

    add me got ~300 mils
     
  3. jimmyb

    jimmyb Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 31, 2007
    Posts:
    386
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP]Buying 1 Billion RSGP - Bulk 1$ per Less amounts 0.9$ per.

    I'll get on and add you now frutis.
     
  4. Luwdas

    Luwdas Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2010
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP]Buying 1 Billion RSGP - Bulk 1$ per Less amounts 0.9$ per.

    SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER MAKING SCAMM REPORT WILL EDIT LATER
     
< [Buying]100-650m 0.85-0.95/M | buying 41 dollars worth of mills >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site