Sell pro tanker w/ 99 RANGE

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by p0wnrang r, Dec 22, 2009.

Sell pro tanker w/ 99 RANGE
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 22, 2009 at 5:14 PM
  2. p0wnrang r
    Joined:
    May 28, 2009
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    p0wnrang r Member
    Banned

    Sell pro tanker w/ 99 RANGE

    I am selling my level 98 tanker with 99 range, 91 hp, 76 deffence, 87 wc, 79 mage, 78 str, ect...


    LOOKING FOR SWAPS ONLY!!!


    I am currently only looking for pures/skillers/uniqueness


    plz dont add me and offer me paypal or anything else as I will ignore your offers.



    --- Account info ---
    Has fighter torso, 23 rune defenders, some of RFD done, lost city done.

    Has good wcing for money

    Has 7 membership days left

    Has recs that will be deleted if i find a good offer

    Comes with all account info

    Has almost enough points for void



    --- Pics ---
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    my is [email protected] - plz post before adding me.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 22, 2009 at 5:26 PM
  4. Skuxx pk
    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Skuxx pk Active Member
    Banned

    Sell pro tanker w/ 99 RANGE

    beauty mate :) Ima try my charm hehe.
    I got a lvl 3 with 77 wc but is getting 80 by tommorow.
    I just thought Id try to c if you wanted it... :L
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 22, 2009 at 5:51 PM
  6. Glar3
    Joined:
    May 18, 2008
    Posts:
    284
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Glar3 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Sell pro tanker w/ 99 RANGE

    wrong section..
     
< Ex-Rune,tk - New Black Market! | buying 1 mint 1.5$ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site