Adblock breaks this site

[Trusted][Paypal]Buying 1bill gp

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by mod shafig, Mar 7, 2011.

  1. mod shafig

    mod shafig Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    Posts:
    402
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted][Paypal]Buying 1bill gp

    Looking to buy 1bill gp for .80c/mill. I am in the process of starting a gold site so I need supply for my shop. I am looking for legit people who want to make money like me. No scammers so please go away. I will not be going first to anyone under any circumstances.

    Seller goes first or increments, whatever seller prefers. Payment will be made from a bank funded/ verified paypal. If everything pans out, I will be buying alot more gold.

    Vouches can be found in profile. Veteran sythe member. Please leave your information in the following format:

    Msn:
    amount of gold:

    Looking for people with 400m+
     
  2. spicenoodles

    spicenoodles Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted][Paypal]Buying 1bill gp

  3. mod shafig

    mod shafig Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    Posts:
    402
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted][Paypal]Buying 1bill gp

    buying still
     
  4. BobTheUnbuilder

    BobTheUnbuilder Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted][Paypal]Buying 1bill gp

    Just sent you a PM.
     
  5. mod shafig

    mod shafig Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    Posts:
    402
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted][Paypal]Buying 1bill gp

    Still buying! Sell your gold to me.
     
  6. BobTheUnbuilder

    BobTheUnbuilder Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted][Paypal]Buying 1bill gp

    Do not trade or trust this guy. Went first and staked him, he took the cash and then never paid up. Said I never duelled. I may be a newcomer, but I am not an idiot. Trusted my ass.

    Will be filing a dispute soon with screenies + logs.

    Such a waste.
     
< (update, new price) buying 10m $1/m [pp] will go first, need fast | Buying 1 MIL real quick [AP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site