Buying WoTLK key [rsgp/rs account]

Discussion in 'WoW Membership' started by eFx Notorious, Apr 19, 2011.

Buying WoTLK key [rsgp/rs account]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 19, 2011 at 2:26 PM
  2. eFx Notorious
    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2011
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    eFx Notorious Newcomer

    Buying WoTLK key [rsgp/rs account]

    Acc is p2p 122, 115 f2p. 99's are Strength and Magic. 92 attack, 95 hp, 83 defense, 71 pray, 90 ranged. Up for trade I have this account that I can put rsgp onto depending on how much we decide on. MSN is [email protected]
    add me and lets talk about a deal, if you do not have msn then just PM on sythe or reply to this thread, I will be checking it frequently so just wait and I will reply asap.
     
< buying 1 game time card (us) 30m | Buying 60 Day Game Card >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site