Adblock breaks this site

Buying 1,600 MSP + 1 month [PayPal]

Discussion in 'Xbox Live and Currency' started by Feren Silver, Jul 29, 2009.

  1. Feren Silver

    Feren Silver Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Posts:
    6,663
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 1,600 MSP + 1 month [PayPal]

    Yeah, basically I need these codes for an account I'm going to be buying. I'm not looking to pay too much for these, but I can negotiate.

    You will be going first, or getting an OMM, or I'll go first, assuming you have more vouches (and are deemed more trustworthy).

    Payments will be via PayPal, talk to me on MSN.

    Thanks.
     
  2. bdogballer02

    bdogballer02 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 1,600 MSP + 1 month [PayPal]

    ill sell you xbox live one month $7
     
  3. Feren Silver

    Feren Silver Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Posts:
    6,663
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 1,600 MSP + 1 month [PayPal]

    I'll think about it. I thought I saw offers for $6 on some thread.
     
  4. bdogballer02

    bdogballer02 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 1,600 MSP + 1 month [PayPal]

    ok well tell me soon because i need to sell it by the end of 2nite
     
< Need help with insane XBOX LIVE LAG. | Selling a Team Doubles 50 - Cheap. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site