Adblock breaks this site

[45+ Vouches] Selling 85 Combat Zerker |Lunars|DT|Dragon Gloves|Fire Cape|Void

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by I BE SKILLeN, Mar 23, 2015.

  1. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [45+ Vouches] Selling 85 Combat Zerker |Lunars|DT|Dragon Gloves|Fire Cape|Void

    Hi I'm a pretty trusted member of the community and I'm here to sell my last couple of weeks project. I thought a zerker pure would be for me but I think I'll stick to 1 defence pures.

    [​IMG]


    Account has all untradables you will need besides torso.
    it is 25 easy QP away from barrows gloves

    I'm willing to us a OMM as well as provide my cell phone number in case there is any problem at all. Looking for a smooth easy trade.

    Looking for OS RSGP.

    Offer away :D

    Current offer:
    A/W: 50m
     
  2. kushl9ve

    kushl9ve : my only Discord: ghrazirapier
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 1, 2014
    Posts:
    1,544
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    83
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    298563229066723328
    Discord Username:
    ghrazirapier
    420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips
    [45+ Vouches] Selling 85 Combat Zerker |Lunars|DT|Dragon Gloves|Fire Cape|Void

    Now I'm confused, does it already have b gloves or not? In one of your earlier threads you stated the following "UPDATE: Got barrows gloves and 84 str 85 range 91 mage 60 atk!"?

    EDIT: I'd pay A/W, but it seems you've sold the same account(s) a couple times throughout the months/years so I rather don't.
     
  3. fatyoyo

    fatyoyo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 28, 2008
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [45+ Vouches] Selling 85 Combat Zerker |Lunars|DT|Dragon Gloves|Fire Cape|Void

    30m pffer
     
  4. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [45+ Vouches] Selling 85 Combat Zerker |Lunars|DT|Dragon Gloves|Fire Cape|Void

    it hasnt gotten b gloves yet i was in the process of finishing up the quests last night and could do so at anytime. I have not sold the same accounts, i just tend to end up making the same accounts and getting bored at a certain point.

    noted
     
  5. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [45+ Vouches] Selling 85 Combat Zerker |Lunars|DT|Dragon Gloves|Fire Cape|Void

    still for sale :D
     
  6. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [45+ Vouches] Selling 85 Combat Zerker |Lunars|DT|Dragon Gloves|Fire Cape|Void

    Have an offer for autowin but isn't on until tomorrow so still looking to sell :D
     
  7. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [45+ Vouches] Selling 85 Combat Zerker |Lunars|DT|Dragon Gloves|Fire Cape|Void

    bump :D
     
  8. I BE SKILLeN

    I BE SKILLeN Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [45+ Vouches] Selling 85 Combat Zerker |Lunars|DT|Dragon Gloves|Fire Cape|Void

    bumperoo :D
     
  9. thebigman27

    thebigman27 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2015
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [45+ Vouches] Selling 85 Combat Zerker |Lunars|DT|Dragon Gloves|Fire Cape|Void

    35m cold hard cash
     
< Buying 07 skiller with 99 stat/stats. | [S] Fully Defence Quested Zerker Pure [$] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site