Selling 2 07 white party hats!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 Item Exchange' started by K3xJTAG, Jul 8, 2013.

Selling 2 07 white party hats!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 8, 2013 at 8:42 PM
  2. K3xJTAG
    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2013
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    K3xJTAG Newcomer

    Selling 2 07 white party hats!

    I currently have 2 white party hats in stock. (Trying to get more as we speak)
    Im looking to sell them, but im not quite sure on the prices of them. (Im only accepting paypal)

    If your interested add me on Skype and send me an offer or reply below.

    Skype: K3xJTAG
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 8, 2013 at 8:48 PM
  4. tehsuperginge
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    tehsuperginge Oh God How Did This Get Here I Am Not Good With Computer

    Selling 2 07 white party hats!

    I PM'd you about prices.
     
< Buying 07 Rares & Items | Buying Party Hats For Eoc Gp/ Osrs Gp / Paypal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site