Adblock breaks this site

Buying 07 Gold for Paypal [VERIFIED]

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by MichaelCiardullo, Mar 30, 2013.

  1. MichaelCiardullo

    MichaelCiardullo Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 07 Gold for Paypal [VERIFIED]

    Hey, this is my first post, never had to register in the past year because I just surfed the forums finding people to like quest for me and such. Just got trade scammed and I now want to buy some 07 gold...

    I don't really care about the price, just be in the region of 9 - 16 $ /M, but I just want it to go legitly. Willing to use a OMM, MM, I will pay all fees, and I will go first as long as you are deemed worthy in my opinion by the looks of your vouches or such.

    Hit me up on Skype: Michael.ciardullo85

    DIRECT PAYMENT THROUGH VERIFIED PAYPAL.DIRECT PAYMENT THROUGH VERIFIED PAYPAL.DIRECT PAYMENT THROUGH VERIFIED PAYPAL.DIRECT PAYMENT THROUGH VERIFIED PAYPAL.DIRECT PAYMENT THROUGH VERIFIED PAYPAL.DIRECT PAYMENT THROUGH VERIFIED PAYPAL.DIRECT PAYMENT THROUGH VERIFIED PAYPAL.DIRECT PAYMENT THROUGH VERIFIED PAYPAL.DIRECT PAYMENT THROUGH VERIFIED PAYPAL.DIRECT PAYMENT THROUGH VERIFIED PAYPAL.DIRECT PAYMENT THROUGH VERIFIED PAYPAL.
     
  2. Darkstassassin

    Darkstassassin Success is not permanent, the same is also true of failure.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2010
    Posts:
    1,981
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 07 Gold for Paypal [VERIFIED]

    talking on skype
     
  3. MichaelCiardullo

    MichaelCiardullo Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 07 Gold for Paypal [VERIFIED]

    I believe we are. His name is Squirrel, squirrel2011ng on Skype and we are talking
     
  4. Feelgewd

    Feelgewd BUYING AND SELLING 07/RS3 GP!!
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    3,050
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Tier 1 Prizebox Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Buying 07 Gold for Paypal [VERIFIED]

    I can sell via playerauctions. Add my skype: bintago
     
  5. MichaelCiardullo

    MichaelCiardullo Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 07 Gold for Paypal [VERIFIED]

    I cannot do playeracutions. my phone will not verify with that piece of crap and I do not have other ways of getting a phone that's mine.

    DIRECT PAYMENTS TO PAYPAL ONLY. No chargebacks, will send as gift and write a message.
     
< [Trusted][$100 Donor] Big Balls Gold buying[WU,PP,MB,BT,EOC] | Buying 07 GP [$11.50/M] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site