Adblock breaks this site

Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by steelshot2013, Apr 13, 2013.

  1. steelshot2013

    steelshot2013 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2013
    Posts:
    164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    Selling 150m 07 steelshot2013 is my skype any scammers don't even try il'l be only accepting eoc/paypal.

    not going first unless you're very very trusted talking people like kmjt or kevin001


    my rate for paypal is 1m/6,50$
    my eoc rate is 1m/36m
     
  2. Joay1

    Joay1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2013
    Posts:
    372
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    I can buy 13m at $5/m, we can use an mm/omm if you don't deem me trustworthy enough.
     
  3. RSGoldstop

    RSGoldstop Formerly known as Lalapo14

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2012
    Posts:
    3,174
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Discord Unique ID:
    798979151859679292
    Discord Username:
    RSGOLDSTOP#7522
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    I can be your bulk buyer 4.5/m fees on me. Let me know!
     
  4. Feelgewd

    Feelgewd BUYING AND SELLING 07/RS3 GP!!
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    3,050
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Tier 1 Prizebox Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    Ill buy 50m @ 4.5$ each

    My skype: Bintago
     
  5. a11muscle

    a11muscle Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2007
    Posts:
    576
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    24
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    I'll buy some gold off you at $5/m.

    Please add me on Skype.

    Sythe_A11muscle
     
  6. ASAPgang

    ASAPgang King
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Posts:
    2,948
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    Hi, I can purchase long term for $4.50/M I will cover fees.
     
  7. flaxpro91

    flaxpro91 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2013
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    Do you accept green-dot cards?
     
  8. rs_pale91

    rs_pale91 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2012
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    buying 10m @ $6 each pm me here if interested.
     
  9. magpakailanman

    magpakailanman Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2010
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    skype: magpakailanman99
    i buy 50m
     
  10. Krsteski

    Krsteski Member

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2013
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    ill buy 5M @ $5/M, if so inbox me
     
  11. galick

    galick Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Posts:
    410
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    ill buy 15m at ur current price added your skype. if you dont wanna go first we can use an MM
     
  12. I am THC

    I am THC Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2013
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    Just scammed me, do NOT deal with this user.
     
  13. Drag0nboy1

    Drag0nboy1 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2013
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 150M 07 for $6,5/M

    I can take some added u
     
< S> 30m 07rsgp 4.5/m | Buying 07 gold for PP good rate >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site