Selling maxed main 99/99/99 fcape/veng/bgloves

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Gcenturion, Feb 14, 2014.

Selling maxed main 99/99/99 fcape/veng/bgloves
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 14, 2014 at 10:20 PM
  2. Gcenturion
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2014
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gcenturion Newcomer

    Selling maxed main 99/99/99 fcape/veng/bgloves

    Hey guys, selling a maxed main as I'm incredibly bored of it, and much rather spend my time and money on my zerker and pure.

    It has no jag/marks and I'm the original owner of the account, I have a trusted PA account, but am a newcomer to sythe.

    However! I'm looking for 07 rsgp only! I'm not sure how much I'd like for it so please post offers below.

    Here are screenies showing untradeables, stats, no jag, no pin, membership expiry date, quests and I'm the original owner of the account and it's registered hotmail. (I would do a email swap after trade)

    I'm more than happy to go first to trusted members.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 14, 2014 at 10:30 PM
  4. Bogdan
    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Posts:
    11,189
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    527
    Discord Unique ID:
    217463889061740554
    Discord Username:
    Bogdan#5001
    Zapdos Former OMM ??? OG Club Sythe's 10th Anniversary Sythe's 15th Anniversary I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Chess Master Two Factor Authentication User

    Bogdan Legend
    Bogdan123 Donor Angelic

    Selling maxed main 99/99/99 fcape/veng/bgloves

    who are you on pa? link to account?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 15, 2014 at 1:41 AM
  6. Gcenturion
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2014
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gcenturion Newcomer

    Selling maxed main 99/99/99 fcape/veng/bgloves

  7. Unread #4 - Feb 15, 2014 at 9:02 PM
  8. Chief2610
    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2014
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chief2610 Newcomer

    Selling maxed main 99/99/99 fcape/veng/bgloves

    giving away $250 for it
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 19, 2014 at 12:30 AM
  10. LikeaBAWS098
    Joined:
    May 19, 2012
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    LikeaBAWS098 Member
    Banned

    Selling maxed main 99/99/99 fcape/veng/bgloves

    Will pay 40m 07 or the equivalent in USD.
     
< Buying 07 account with 94 magic | selling 124 combat 07rs account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site