Adblock breaks this site

~Runescape Services~ Cheap!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Soulj4h Boi, Jul 22, 2007.

  1. Soulj4h Boi

    Soulj4h Boi Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Runescape Services~ Cheap!!

    I am now doing any runescape services you ask for, But I mainly as if you supply because right now I am not rich enough due to my 88 being locked.

    I don't require that much payment, I'm just trying to earn sythe's trust and yours so then I could be well trusted and put into more services.

    Examples Of My Services:
    Pest Control
    Firecape
    Fighter Torso
    Training
    Questing

    I'm not really sure what else to put in lol.

    But remember ~YOU SUPPLY~

    MSN: [email protected]

    Runescape Name: Soulj4h Boi
    Aim Name: Soulj4h Boi

    hehe lol.
     
  2. prosser2

    prosser2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2007
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Runescape Services~ Cheap!!

    i want monkey madness done and 60 att
     
  3. Soulj4h Boi

    Soulj4h Boi Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Runescape Services~ Cheap!!

    k atk lvl? and add me on either rs or aim
     
  4. Soulj4h Boi

    Soulj4h Boi Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Runescape Services~ Cheap!!

    you there ^ ^?
     
  5. Soulj4h Boi

    Soulj4h Boi Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Runescape Services~ Cheap!!

    bump? is there still the rule of no bumping?
     
  6. Soulj4h Boi

    Soulj4h Boi Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Runescape Services~ Cheap!!

    bump..
     
  7. Soulj4h Boi

    Soulj4h Boi Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Runescape Services~ Cheap!!

    bump.. again -.-
     
< Buyin up to 50 mill | OMGAD extreme 84 ownage(Must see) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site