Adblock breaks this site

Banned for File

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Golden Silence, Aug 13, 2007.

  1. Golden Silence

    Golden Silence Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Banned for File

    When I tryed to log in it said I was banned for posting a virus or something. I'm like WTF! I checked to see my posts by finding my username on searching for posts and found a thread saying Free Runescape Membership started by me and some Ibot thing. I did not make that it is a virus but wasn´t me please can a mod check the IP's for them posts, I am currently on holiday at the moment and haven't on my account since I left on thursday. Please look it wasn't me and I'd never such a fucked up thing as trying to hack someone. Tyvm!
     
< ~`Utonium's Ownage Pk Names`~ | buyin range tanker 0-4m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site