Adblock breaks this site

If you make me a sig, with this render...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SlaveOfTheBeast, Aug 10, 2007.

  1. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    I will give you a cookie.
    And a couch, etc, acts of sex.

    [​IMG]

    Dark.
    Red/black.
    Seriously though. I will love you.
    Edit: Just mainly the upper body's/faces.
     
  2. King Klutz

    King Klutz Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2007
    Posts:
    817
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    Hmmm, secks ploz?? Without the sig?? Anyways, I thought you were a good sig-maker for some reason; can't you make your own? If you can't I will give it a try (even though someone will probably make a better one before I even start).
     
  3. Volcomchamp

    Volcomchamp Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2007
    Posts:
    311
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    I'll give it a try... >_> dimensions? (size)
     
  4. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    I really aren't that good at sigs, and my photoshop trial ran out, and all the warez ones are loaded with viruses.

    Like 400 (width) and 120 (hight)
     
  5. TDD

    TDD Web Design Expert
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2005
    Posts:
    3,191
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    you should remove the vouch part, you aren't allowed to vouch for sigs anymore
     
  6. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    Alright, you will be receiving a couch now.
    Probally this one.

    [​IMG]
     
  7. King Klutz

    King Klutz Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2007
    Posts:
    817
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    There's my suck try (imo)... for me, it was hard to work with the render and I kinda screwed up with coloring. If you happen to like any one of them just tell me, and I'll add a border and some text. If you like send couch ups first class/priority please. =)
     
  8. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    I love the last one. Anything you wana do with it would be awsome.
     
  9. Darkstar~

    Darkstar~ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2007
    Posts:
    355
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    hmm i would give it ago but hes done one...whats with the line down the left sideish bit looks stupid
     
  10. King Klutz

    King Klutz Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2007
    Posts:
    817
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    Added a simple border and some text (not shur what you wanted as the text). I can always change the text and/or border if you don't like.

    [​IMG]

    Edit:[​IMG]
     
  11. Yakov

    Yakov Jewish Ex-Global Mod
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2005
    Posts:
    2,233
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    What happened to the old one I made you :p
     
  12. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    Thanks, i'll use this :D
    Add me on msn if you need some payment..
     
  13. Kaybolt

    Kaybolt Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2007
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    how are we suppose to create a sig out of that picture. ...lol
     
  14. Cmc

    Cmc Member

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    ^^cut it...
     
  15. soccertj

    soccertj Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2007
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    If you make me a sig, with this render...

    Nice sig dude lolz
     
< buyin range tanker 0-4m | Pc On Ownage Dds Blitzer >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site