Adblock breaks this site

Buyin 5-6 Million

Discussion in 'Archives' started by J_C_326, Aug 1, 2007.

  1. J_C_326

    J_C_326 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyin 5-6 Million

    I am buying 5-6 Million GP
    I have one seller that is sellin for 3 dollars and is very trusted to me
    So I wont go no higher then 3 dollars
    You go first unless you are highly trusted
    If we use MM you pay cuz I broke
    Must be offical or I choose
     
  2. el-loco-uno

    el-loco-uno Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,219
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyin 5-6 Million

    Why dont you just buy from the guy sellin at 3 then? Nice bluff, do you do e gold?
     
  3. J_C_326

    J_C_326 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyin 5-6 Million

    It was r0ckiz I was buyin from but can only buy 20 Million Plus through WU I might can use e gold
     
  4. tracy.1224

    tracy.1224 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2007
    Posts:
    571
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyin 5-6 Million

< Buying 1Sms Pin | Buying Mils $3.50 ea >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site