Selling Upgrades , 7m Each!!!

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by youaintreadybro, Jul 17, 2011.

Selling Upgrades , 7m Each!!!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 17, 2011 at 2:20 AM
  2. youaintreadybro
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90

    youaintreadybro Active Member

    Selling Upgrades , 7m Each!!!

    I GOT SOME MEMBERSHIP CARDS AT TARGET TODAY ! :) I HAVE ONLY 5 IN STOCK, AND IM SELLING THEM FOR 7M EACH, PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING IF I LIKE YOU :D ADD MY MSN [email protected], SEND ME A PM ON SYTHE
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 17, 2011 at 2:43 AM
  4. randomasskidlmao
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    randomasskidlmao Member

    Selling Upgrades , 7m Each!!!

    il buy 1
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 17, 2011 at 2:49 AM
  6. youaintreadybro
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90

    youaintreadybro Active Member

    Selling Upgrades , 7m Each!!!

    i added ur msn, get online? :p
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 17, 2011 at 2:59 AM
  8. randomasskidlmao
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    randomasskidlmao Member

    Selling Upgrades , 7m Each!!!

    shows you arnt online i hate the new msn
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 17, 2011 at 3:02 AM
  10. Listen to Young Money
    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2010
    Posts:
    1,959
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Listen to Young Money Guru
    Banned

    Selling Upgrades , 7m Each!!!

    Added.

    Edit: I talked to youaintready, and he said he sold 2 pins already to randomasskidlmao, so I should go first. Well, I added randomasskidlmao, and he said he never bought the 2 pins, nor did he even speak with him because he couldn't get his MSN to add him. Youaintreadybro began to lie more and more, saying he doesn't believe in vouches, etc. Trade with caution, and use an MM.
     
< buyin 1 upgrade 10m | Selling UK katana card 90mil >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site