Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dabog, Jun 17, 2007.

Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 17, 2007 at 11:49 PM
  2. Dabog
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dabog Member

    Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

    Name: I Kill U Ded

    He has a scythe...

    59 atk
    59 str
    10 def

    25 pray

    I'll post pics if anyone is interested in buying.

    I accept paypal ONLY, I haven't played runescape in 2 years, and if i don't get any good offers, i'll just hold on to him and sell in another 2 years.

    Aim: JavaForPrez
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 23, 2007 at 8:33 AM
  4. lilmrduck99
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2007
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lilmrduck99 Member

    Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

    hey I offer 300k cash
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 23, 2007 at 9:20 AM
  6. delboi
    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Posts:
    537
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    delboi Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

    he using paypal only lol (if he scams you can take him to court its real money .. )
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 23, 2007 at 9:30 AM
  8. lilmrduck99
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2007
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lilmrduck99 Member

    Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

    oh srry good idea though =-) ur smart lol
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 23, 2007 at 10:33 AM
  10. ibleblack
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2007
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ibleblack Member
    Banned

    Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

    u cant take him to court buying acc for irl money is against the rules so you 2 will abuse rules or rs only fraud is worse
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 23, 2007 at 2:30 PM
  12. lilmrduck99
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2007
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lilmrduck99 Member

    Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

    hey can i just please buy in rs cash i can't find any ppl selling then please i pay 400k and we meet in game and i got first or w/e cause i really don't know how it works
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 23, 2007 at 2:39 PM
  14. ~trippin~
    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Posts:
    343
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ~trippin~ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

    yea but pay pal has a reverse on non tangeable items... (pixles ect) so they can scamm u very easily if they no how...... id watch urself.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 23, 2007 at 3:44 PM
  16. pepsi oh
    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pepsi oh Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

    its not worth it cuz if u take him to court over 26$ u pay 5,000 for a lawyer and then if u win 26$ ur out of 4974$
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 23, 2007 at 5:05 PM
  18. lilmrduck99
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2007
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lilmrduck99 Member

    Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

    well can i buy it I'll give you the money first then u give me the account i don't care if I can get scammed I just want the account I'll give you 400k then u give me all the info please!!!!!!!!!!
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 23, 2007 at 8:58 PM
  20. ~trippin~
    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Posts:
    343
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ~trippin~ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

    he wants irl cash dude not pixels lol
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jul 27, 2007 at 10:09 PM
  22. lilmrduck99
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2007
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lilmrduck99 Member

    Selling Pure with Scythe, Great Name

    can I buy wid rs cash please !!!!!!!!!!!Please dude I'll give 400k but just please
     
< buy range pure 80+ range | Selling awsome lvl 69!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site