Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Daft Matt, Nov 5, 2007.

Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 5, 2007 at 12:57 PM
  2. Daft Matt
    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    22

    Daft Matt Active Member

    Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!

    Pics:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Highest offer wins.. starting at 25M ;)

    I'm selling it because I'm making a pure so I don't need this. It's an excellent PKer/Staker. Theres no recoveries and ALL members was paid for via SMS pins.

    >>> The 30 days members was paid via PHP.. I didn't save this pin, I wrote it straight from the phone into the box. I didn't write it down.

    Add [email protected]

    Official MM or you go first.

    >>> Auto Win = 35M (may lower, you just gotta' haggle :p)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 5, 2007 at 1:06 PM
  4. pure4ever
    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Posts:
    279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pure4ever Forum Addict

    Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!

    u kinda asking a lot for it..
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 5, 2007 at 1:11 PM
  6. Daft Matt
    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    22

    Daft Matt Active Member

    Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!

    My auto win is the 'auto win'. It doesn't mean I won't go lower.

    If I get a bid I like, I'll accept it.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 5, 2007 at 1:43 PM
  8. Daft Matt
    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    22

    Daft Matt Active Member

    Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!

    BuMpY
     
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 5, 2007 at 2:25 PM
  10. Daft Matt
    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    22

    Daft Matt Active Member

    Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!

    Gotta go - add my MSN or post - I'll be back in around an hour.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Nov 5, 2007 at 3:29 PM
  12. BuRdTuRd
    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2006
    Posts:
    177
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BuRdTuRd Active Member

    Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!

    wtf did you like take the pics in non mems or somthing?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Nov 6, 2007 at 12:22 PM
  14. Daft Matt
    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    22

    Daft Matt Active Member

    Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!

    BumpY
     
  15. Unread #8 - Nov 6, 2007 at 1:39 PM
  16. Daft Matt
    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    22

    Daft Matt Active Member

    Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!

    Not on MSN - Post here..
     
  17. Unread #9 - Nov 6, 2007 at 2:15 PM
  18. BuRdTuRd
    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2006
    Posts:
    177
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BuRdTuRd Active Member

    Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!

    daft your lieing because you had to take the pics in f2p look at the cbows stats 0 for all so you def did otherwise it would be a seed
     
  19. Unread #10 - Nov 9, 2007 at 11:14 AM
  20. Daft Matt
    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    22

    Daft Matt Active Member

    Selling level 115 - 99 Str 99 Atk 96 Hp 80 def - Has a Scythe!

    Yeah it was in F2P... so?
     
< Buying Mills & Rares ~ ( WU - PayPal - eGold - Mail ) ~ 4.00ea | buy obby maul acc... 50+ str. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site