Adblock breaks this site

S> 20m oldschool (Google Wallet only)

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Turret_, Feb 13, 2016.

  1. Turret_

    Turret_ Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> 20m oldschool (Google Wallet only)

    I am in need of gas money to get to work for next two days so I am forced to sell off some of my runescape gold to get to work because keeping my job means more to me than the game.

    I am selling 20m oldschool gold (I will go first to trusted members) for only 10$ usd via google wallet. I can not accept any other forms of payment since I have a google wallet debit card I will use to pump gas at a gas station.

    20m OSRS Gold for 10$ Via google wallet only


    Please pm contact information or post on this thread. THANKS
     
  2. str1ker

    str1ker The Ace of Spades
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2007
    Posts:
    638
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    454
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    125362637340016641
    Discord Username:
    PM ME - DISCORD PRIVATE.
    Lawrence
    S> 20m oldschool (Google Wallet only)

    talking to on skype
     
  3. Josh_king

    Josh_king Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2016
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> 20m oldschool (Google Wallet only)

    I can pay more
     
  4. str1ker

    str1ker The Ace of Spades
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2007
    Posts:
    638
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    454
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    125362637340016641
    Discord Username:
    PM ME - DISCORD PRIVATE.
    Lawrence
    S> 20m oldschool (Google Wallet only)

    purchased. made a quick easy deal. he went first. vouch for turret_!
     
< BTC ONLY - Selling 758M 07 GP @ $1.2/M | Selling 182m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site