Adblock breaks this site

cheap boosting plows all kinds of solo and duo for Australian server customers

Discussion in 'LoL ELO Boosting' started by trang bui, Oct 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trang bui

    trang bui Member

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2020
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    49
    cheap boosting plows all kinds of solo and duo for Australian server customers

    I recently came to Australia as an exchange student from Vietnam, I can take any order up to challenger. I peaked challenger in Vietnam: Here is an imgur link of my rank [​IMG]
    I don't know how the pricing work but i can definitely go cheaper than any of the other listings on here since I am an independent booster. Payment through payal. Contact me through private message or my discord ID is ledoancongthinh#6985 I am ad main, however can play other roles if required up to diamond 4. Will also take duo boosts, however price will be 25-30% higher. Get your end of season rank now!
     
< GM+ GODS | TRUSTWORTHY, CHEAP, AND RELIABLE | VERIFIED BOOSTERS | END OF SEASON SALE 10% OFF | VP | boosting for students, cheap for server oce <3 >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site