Adblock breaks this site

**Buying 34M ($5 Au/M ) Mail [ Trusted Sellers Only]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Macroman, Nov 4, 2007.

  1. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    **Buying 34M ($5 Au/M ) Mail [ Trusted Sellers Only]

    Add me on msn title says it all.

    Only buying of trusted sellers. Preferably Aussie.


    [email protected]


    Post here aswell.
     
  2. Raunch It K

    Raunch It K Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2007
    Posts:
    2,236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **Buying 34M ($5 Au/M ) Mail [ Trusted Sellers Only]

    Mail Order, Or Actual Cash in a envelope?
     
  3. Kabal

    Kabal Ex-Official Middleman ~ [email protected]
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    3,834
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Discord Unique ID:
    217593317980897281
    Discord Username:
    Kabal #2377
    Potamus
    **Buying 34M ($5 Au/M ) Mail [ Trusted Sellers Only]

    I live in Brisbane mate I can sell you that, can talk to you on phone too. Pm me. I prob won't be on msn much so your best off pming me first
     
< Buying pins 1m..each... | Blow my phone up #2 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site