Best way to afk guthans nmz?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 Cheating' started by Godzhell, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Feb 18, 2017 at 4:52 AM
  2. Godzhell
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Godzhell Formerly known as Gold247
    $200 USD Donor New

Hey,

I am going to get 99 melee stats in nmz, I know guthans afk is fixed, however I know a few methods which makes it easy possible.

-Autotalker (in your own friendchat) makes you stay active, this is what I am doing atm

-Random auto clicker

My question is, what is the best method with like no ban risk?

Greetings

3. Unread #2 - Feb 18, 2017 at 7:59 AM
  4. FluffSoft
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FluffSoft Apprentice

Gold247,

You should check out our NMZ Guthans AFK program! It prayer flicks for you, at a random time interval between 5 and 15 minutes, and at a random location on the prayer icon. This program was written to mimic human interaction with the game. Many users have complimented this program and have used it to reach max melee with Guthans in no time! Some of them even topped the experience gained per day/week/month using our program! We have not received any reports of users being banned for using it either, since it mimics human interaction so well!

Our website has a step by step guide, including a video, of how to set up the program and use it. And it's free, so you don't have to pay anything to get your max melee! We even have other programs for NMZ Range AFK and an AutoAlch, so when you want 99 Range and Magic, come on back!

www.fluffsoft.net

5. Unread #3 - Feb 18, 2017 at 9:15 AM
  6. Godzhell
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

$200 USD Donor New

Hey, thanks bro!

I am trying the guthans one atm and it seems fine, although I did get a warning when installing the program, windows smartscreen, which says this program can be a risk...

7. Unread #4 - Feb 18, 2017 at 9:38 AM
  8. FluffSoft
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FluffSoft Apprentice

Yes, unfortunately it will say that even though we would never put any malware in our products. The smartscreen is just being cautious because it is a .exe file, but no worries! Someone in an earlier post even had them all scanned and verified as well, if our word isn't good enough :p

9. Unread #5 - Feb 18, 2017 at 12:20 PM
  10. Godzhell
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

$200 USD Donor New

Ahh okay,

Btw, I tried the range absorbs script, while using dharoks, seems to work pretty well :)
    My question is: are the clicks for prayer/absorbs detectable? And is the timer for the absorbs a random time or?
    I wanna be sure I do not get banned, or veryy low chance.

Btw awesome scripts bro :)
    Adding overloads would make it even better if thats possible

11. Unread #6 - Feb 18, 2017 at 3:30 PM
  12. FluffSoft
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FluffSoft Apprentice

Yes, the clicks for prayers and absorbs are all random. The program will never click on the very center, or in the same spot, on any of the items, always slightly different! For the absorptions, you set the time based on how long it takes for you to lose 200 points of damage (explained in the video). Even then, the click is not exactly on, say 20 minutes. It could be 20 minutes and 5 seconds, it could be 20 minutes and 55 seconds, it's never the same.

We are working on making a Dharok version that includes the usage of Overloads. It will be very similar to the NMZ Range, just specialized for Dharoks. To be honest, we've never used Dharoks at NMZ, so we may rely on the users during beta for fine tuning before the full version is released. (and yes, those who have been following, we will be adding the option to eat rock cakes in the event your HP level goes up during the session).

Thanks for all of the support, glad you are enjoying our products!

www.fluffsoft.net

13. Unread #7 - Feb 18, 2017 at 3:51 PM
  14. Godzhell
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

$200 USD Donor New

Alright man, very cool :D
    May I ask why you make all this? Do you profit somehow or do you Just do it for fun? If you would get more trust on this site, you could make alot money by selling the scripts

15. Unread #8 - Feb 18, 2017 at 4:08 PM
  16. FluffSoft
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FluffSoft Apprentice

We initially made these to solve our own issues. We were a high level in RS3, but were not a fan of EoC. So when OSRS came back, we wanted to have those max combat levels again without having to put in the work (since we had already done that before back in 2008-2009)
    All was going well until they "fixed" the AFK Guthans at NMZ. That's when we thought, "huh, bet we could write something to stay logged in". And Guthans NMZ AFK Clicker was born! The rest of the programs have been created to get our other levels up with minimal effort on our end. That's where the motivation to create these programs and scripts have come from!

We are building up a user base, gaining the trust of our users, and getting great feedback from all who have used our products. We do plan to monitize eventually, however, these will be on premium programs that allow for much greater gains (like controlling up to 10 accounts at one time, super botters). We like keeping our programs and scripts free, as it allows our users to gain just as we did, and helps grow the trust in our products.

And yes, coding is fun, we enjoy providing good, safe products to our fellow OSRS players.

www.fluffsoft.net

17. Unread #9 - Feb 19, 2017 at 3:12 AM
  18. Godzhell
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

$200 USD Donor New

Cool man, btw do you think I can run the range script for like 20-24 hrs a day? Or should I not risk that

19. Unread #10 - Feb 19, 2017 at 8:49 AM
  20. FluffSoft
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FluffSoft Apprentice

During testing, and actual usage of the full program, we ran it for about 18 hours a day for 2 weeks straight, got 99 Range, and didn't get banned! It's totally up to you how long you run it for though! Typically... a person needs about 6 hours of sleep a night, so to be "realistic" I'd say stick to 18 hours a day. That way it seems like you are actually playing rather than running a program.

21. Unread #11 - Feb 19, 2017 at 9:43 AM
  22. Godzhell
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

$200 USD Donor New

Okay thx for all the answers!

23. Unread #12 - Mar 3, 2017 at 5:35 AM
  24. acho16
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

acho16 Member

is this legit?

25. Unread #13 - Mar 3, 2017 at 1:52 PM
  26. Scarab123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Scarab123 Forum Addict
    Banned

Just use sticky keys so Rs thinks shift is pressed, this makes it possible to afk 6 hours again

< The Viability of Zulrah? | Beware buing from Bogola with Skrill >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site