Adblock breaks this site

Looking for HYBRID around level 78 == Paypal Paying!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I-Ie4DsI-Io7, Sep 10, 2011.

  1. I-Ie4DsI-Io7

    I-Ie4DsI-Io7 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for HYBRID around level 78 == Paypal Paying!

    Hey Everybody!

    Im looking for a hybrid around level 78 with 1 defence! idc what the stats are as long as its got 60 attack 1 defence!
     
  2. coolman99

    coolman99 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for HYBRID around level 78 == Paypal Paying!

  3. swifty_rs

    swifty_rs Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2011
    Posts:
    264
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for HYBRID around level 78 == Paypal Paying!

    [email protected]
    lvl 84 pure:60atk, 99str,94mage, 99hp, addy gloves, dt done, f cape

    [​IMG]

    vouches:
    vouches traded 5BIL +-:










     
  4. I-Ie4DsI-Io7

    I-Ie4DsI-Io7 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for HYBRID around level 78 == Paypal Paying!

    i dont do MSN but i have a skype. and the 5 defence is a no-go for me
     
  5. swifty_rs

    swifty_rs Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2011
    Posts:
    264
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for HYBRID around level 78 == Paypal Paying!

    ok np
     
  6. AlwaysFaithful

    AlwaysFaithful Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2011
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for HYBRID around level 78 == Paypal Paying!

    How much your paying? I got ya
     
  7. joolius

    joolius Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    207
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for HYBRID around level 78 == Paypal Paying!

  8. I-Ie4DsI-Io7

    I-Ie4DsI-Io7 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for HYBRID around level 78 == Paypal Paying!

    just added you
     
  9. coolman99

    coolman99 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for HYBRID around level 78 == Paypal Paying!

    well i got one with 60 atk 99 str 1 def 73 ranged 86 magic

    if intrested add me on msn: [email protected]
     
< Beastly 62 Cbt Pure, 94 mage! [PP][RSGP] | Boss Pure [33 Vouches] [2.1k$ Traded] [1x99] [7 Accs Sold] [1 Defence] [Quested] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site