Looking for Quested main.

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by Tap, Oct 5, 2014.

Looking for Quested main.
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 5, 2014 at 11:02 PM
  2. Tap
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,247
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    918
    Discord Unique ID:
    271376023021420544
    Discord Username:
    Bibertyrs

    Tap Guru

    Looking for Quested main.

    I really want a decent quested main, only buying from trusted users.
    I am able to offer RS3 gold, or Paypal.
    Requirements :
    Tokhaar Kal is something I very much so want.. but at the very least a fire cape.
    Chaotics or Dung tokens
    Barrows Gloves is a must.
    Close to maxed account(Combat wise)
    Skype is smlajoie05
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 9, 2014 at 2:35 AM
  4. Bawbz
    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2014
    Posts:
    213
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bawbz Active Member
    Banned

    Looking for Quested main.

< [S] Maxed account (high exp) | BEAST EOC/07 account *look* >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site